Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager, Telecom BU
Position code: AMTEL_0221
• Identify and grow opportunities within customers and channels.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Forecasting, management, and timely closure of opportunities.
• Achieving assigned order booking targets.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
• Preparation and submission of Tenders / proposals in cooperation with our Bidding team.
• Maintaining account and opportunity information within CRM and in other sales reports and updates for senior
• Partner with legal, presales, marketing, project implementation, administration, and other functions to ensure
end-to-end customer satisfaction for all customer requests.
• Travel is required 20%.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Engineering is required.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years’ proven work experience in similar position in the Telecom Industry.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and goals.
• Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
• Target oriented and highly self-motivated.
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered.
To apply for this position please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by citing the position code.